Welcome to the Eagle Home Interiors Ltd. web site.
By accessing this Site, you accept that the information posted on this web
site may be used freely but we do not accept any responsibilities if the information is out of date or incorrect. It is the company’s intention to provide accurate and up to date information although
this may not always be possible. If you do not agree to the above Terms, please do not use the Site. Eagle Home Interiors Ltd. may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web
page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to
terminate your use of the Site.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of individuals who visit the Site or provide Comments to us. By accepting these Terms, you expressly consent to the use and disclosure of your personally identifiable and other information only for the business purposes of Eagle Home Interiors Ltd.
During the course of business it is our practice to take photographs for the promotion of our business. If you object to this then we will remove from public display any image requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an extract from our Standard Terms of Trading
a) Supply Only
1. 25% deposit is due on order & balance to be paid 7 days prior to delivery.
2. All goods should be inspected on delivery, as claims for damage cannot be accepted after 3 days. Where items are packaged then the outer packaging should be inspected for damage, if in doubt the package should be opened. No claims for damage will be accepted after installation or without the original packaging. All discrepancies should be reported immediately.
3. All goods carry manufacturer’s warranty as specified and do not affect the customer's statutory rights.
4. Any claim for damage or warranty will be limited to the cost of the
goods originally supplied.
b) Supply & Fit
1. Payment is due as specified above or as follows; Kitchens & Bathrooms: 25% Deposit, 50% on commencement of work, 25% on completion. Tiling: 35% deposit, 65% on completion. Conservatories: 33% deposit, 33% on commencement of work, 34% on completion. Windows: 33%, deposit, 33% on commencement of work, 34% on completion.
2. All installations should be inspected within 48 hours of completion, as claims for damage cannot be accepted after this period.
3. All goods carry manufacturer’s warranty as specified and do not affect the customer's statutory rights. Labour is guaranteed for one year.
4. Any claim for damage or warranty will be limited to the cost or replacement of that item.
5. We shall not be liable for existing defects unless specifically referred to on the quotation. Where possible Eagle Home Interiors Ltd can undertake remedial works at extra cost & may involve rescheduling of works.
6. Final selections to be confirmed 4 weeks before installation. In the case of specials, 8 weeks notice is required.
7. Items supplied by the customer will not be covered by any warranty issued by Eagle Home Interiors Ltd. This includes labour. Items in this category will only be installed entirely at customers own risk.
1. Colour - wooden products, tiles and other natural materials may vary in shade, which is a natural occurrence. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure acceptable blending no guarantee can be given.
2. Cleaning - many modern synthetic surfaces are generally easy to clean but can be damaged by certain cleaners, chemicals, polishes etc. Instructions should be read carefully and if uncertain the customer should contact the manufacturer or us. Claims cannot be entertained because of incorrect use or cleaning or usage.
3. Appliances - all appliances will carry a manufacturer’s warranty, which in many cases can be extended, and in the event of a fault the manufacturers appointed service agent should be contacted. Under no circumstances should any other person attempt the repair as this may invalidate the warranty.
4. Title of goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until payment in full has been received.
5. In the event of dispute or the requirement of remedial works the company shall be afforded reasonable access between 8am and 6pm Monday to Saturday.
6. Any changes to orders after they have been placed may incur additional costs.
7. Delivery & Installation Dates - Whilst every effort will be made to meet dates indicated this is subject to availability, labour or materials, therefore all dates should be regarded as provisional.
8. Special orders will require a 75% deposit, which cannot be returned. Delivery dates will be approximate, which is subject to supplier.
9. Amendments or items ordered after the date of the original order agreement shall form a new agreement and not affect these terms.